Level 95 is one of the primary goals for leveling up any character... Level 95 is the maximum level for a Category:Tier 2 character or starship...
There are several aspects to this page, but for now i just want to put it here as a placeholder...
- making Lvl-95 character pages, like CO/L95/AK, CO/L95/AR, CN/L95/KG, and CN/L95/CLF
- tier-2 crew and/or ships can become level-95 once 15 evolutions and some dilithium are spent on them...
- making Lvl-96 character pages, like CO/L96/KN, CN/L96/B3
- tier-3 crew and/or ships become level-96 once 9 evolutions and some dilithium are spent on them...
- question ? - are there any characters who change their color-order between the original recruit-level and level-95 data (like captain-picard did for L50) ???
- currently, very few of my characters and starships have been upgraded to lvl-95
- there are 6/58 level-95 characters of which 6 are Original-series and 0 are Next-gen-series...
- there are 17/24 level-95 starships of which 9 are Original-series and 8 are Next-gen-series...
- in particular, all tier-2 starships have been upgraded successfully so far...
- this list of TENTATIVE level-95 pages only represents the items that have enough evolutions completed (tier-2 => all-15 or tier-3 => 9). they will not become actual level-95 pages until they have the appropriate amount of dilithium spent upon them...
- subtle-details from choosing different skills-to-upgrade for Tier-3 evolutions prior to Lvl-95 have not been explored.
- if anyone has any level-95/96 characters and can provide the data that is needed, then PLEASE leave a comment below, contact me/an-admin, or if you feel brave then go ahead and add it directly to the data-module...
|Key||Tier||Recruit ship||lvl-95 ship|
|VTM||3.5||SO/VTM||SO/L96/VTM -3 evo|
|BR||3||SN/BR||SN/L96/BR -4 evo|
|REL||3||SO/REL||SO/L96/REL -3 evo|
|TS||3||SN/TS||SN/L96/TS -4 evo|
|VA||3||SN/VA||SN/L96/VA -3 evo|