Level 50 is one of the primary goals for leveling up any character... Level 50 is the maximum level for a Category:Tier 1 character or starship...
There are several aspects to this page, but for now i just want to put it here as a placeholder...
- making Lvl-50 character pages, like CO/L50/CK, CO/L50/AK, and CO/L50/KN
- tier-1 crew and/or ships can become level-50 once 10 evolutions and some dilithium are spent on them...
- admiral-picard is currently the only character who changes his color-order between the original-level and level-50 data... all of the other characters (if i reorder the same-valued-data) end up having a consistent ranking of color-order...
- currently, all(?) characters and starships have been upgraded to lvl-50
- there are 82/83 level-50 characters of which 39/39 are Original-series and 43/44 are Next-gen-series...
- there are 28/28 level-50 starships of which 14/14 are Original-series and 14/14 are Next-gen-series...
- subtle-details from choosing different skills-to-upgrade for Tier-2 and Tier-3 evolutions prior to Lvl-50 have not been explored.
- if anyone has any level-50 characters that can provide different data or reconfirm the listed data on the below-linked-page, then PLEASE leave a comment or contact an admin/me...
|Key||Tier||Recruit ship||lvl-50 ship|